Career episode 1 Title: Phase 3 CPF2 Power Plant Expansion, OHTL AND SWITCH Yards
This project was about the surface facility phase three CPF2 power plant expansion, OHTL, and switchyards. The role and responsibilities in career episode 1 are:
- To coordinate with the project management team for reviewing the actual site’s condition, datasheet, and structural design calculation.
- To review the plans and policies prepared for the design department.
- To approve the manufacturing, installation, and commissioning phase.
Career episode 2 Title: Integrated Petrochemical Complex Construction In ATYRAU Region Project
The vital purpose of this project was to construct integrated petrochemical in the ATYRAU region. Other project goals were to minimize the construction cost of the integrated petrochemical complex by developing a cost-efficient and effective budget., to maintain the quality of the complex by conducting qualitative assessment.
Responsibility of project was
- To review the piping and instrumentation diagram (P& ID) to know about the piping and process equipment along with the branches, valves, and the control interlocks.
Career episode 3 Title: Greenfield LiOH.H₂O Production Plant For ALBEMARLE KEMERTON Plant
The chief purpose of this project was to work on the Greenfield LiOH.H2O production plant for Albemarle Kemerton Plant.
- To analyze the functional specifications provided by the work contractor for the PLC and PCS programming for the EPCM.
- To review the designs for the workshops, detail, and GA drawings, along with the other 3D designs.
- To review the designs as per the ASME VIII Div. 1 for construction of pressure vessels.
- To gain in-depth knowledge about the Kemerton plant.