Terms of Service: Your Guide to Understanding Our Company Policies
Kindly review the usage terms mentioned prior to using our services. Our services are available only to individuals who have reached the legal age. Any unauthorized or inappropriate use is strictly prohibited. By placing an order on our website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to comply with all the terms and conditions mentioned.
These are the conditions that govern your use of the website:
- The content on this website is intended for general use and reference only. At times, we may choose to make alterations to the service and agreements provided by cdrwriteraustralia.com. If you continue to use the service after any changes have been made, it indicates your acceptance of the changes.
- The website's components and characteristics, such as images, artwork, demonstrations, information, names, logos, and trademarks, are the property of the website and are safeguarded by copyright and trademark laws.
- This website cannot be held responsible if the information, products, or services provided do not meet your particular needs.
- cdrwriteraustralia.com will not be responsible for any damages, whether direct or indirect, that may arise from errors or omissions in the content, unauthorized access to personal or financial information stored on the site, use of their services, transmission of bugs or viruses through the website, or any other type of damages.
- Any information, including feedback, queries, data, comments, or suggestions sent to us through this website will be regarded as non-confidential unless you request otherwise.
- Using the website for uncertified or illegal activities that may cause harm or disable the website is not allowed.